Welcome to St Andrew's House, Coventry
St Andrew's House is a residential home for the elderly. It is a registered charity (number 214293) and is run by The Trustees of St Andrew’s House. The house aims to provide a caring environment, with a Christian ethos, and offer choice and independence to support our elderly residents to live a constructive, positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Our objectives are:-
- To provide high quality residential care in a pleasant and friendly environment.
- To enable residents to have as much choice and independence as they are capable of.
- To constantly strive to improve residents’ services.
- To invest in staff, developing their skills so that residents’ services can improve.
- To ensure the requirements of Social Services and the Care Quality Commission are not only reached, but wherever possible, exceeded.